13 & 14 Premier Tryout Results! (SELECT Included)

Setting Up University Athlete

Every high school volleyball player who wants to play in college should make sure they have an up-to-date profile on University Athlete. UA is a free service that college coaches use to track recruits.  As a Cobb Atlanta player, you already have a profile set up. You need to request access to your profile, though, in order to edit your info and make sure it is complete and up to date.  

To get into your UA profile:

1) Go to www.universityathlete.com

2) Click on “register”

3) Fill in in the registration form. It will ask for your USAV number. If you don’t know it, you can find it on your team’s roster page of the SRVA website (SRVA.org --> Clubs --> Juniors --> Cobb Atlanta --> Your team name).

4) After you fill out that form, you should get an email with info about how to log in.

5) Once you get that email, fill in all of the info that you are willing to share with college coaches. At a minimum, I would put your parents'/guardians' names, your email address, your coaches’ email addresses, and my email address (kimfletcher@cobbatlanta.com) on there. It wouldn’t hurt to put your cell# and address down too, though.

That’s it for right now! As always, let me know if you have any questions or problems!


P.S. If you have a Sports Recruits profile and you haven't started "favoriting" schools, do that now! Ideally, every CAJ player should have at least 20 schools tagged.